Thursday, June 4, 2009

Trying out WIFISNAP of Netvision Corp

WWDC 2009 is coming up. Though I want to be a user of iphone, choice of WIFIsnap on 03 + iPod touch also seemed attractive. As to routerizing of 03, it worked easily. But, I still can’t succeed in accessing internet from Safari on my iPod touch. Meanwhile, WIFIsnap on 03 + hx4700 +i.e. worked easily. So far, I scarcely used hx4700, but it could change. Hx4700 has become attractive with WIFIsnap on 03. Compact flash card and SDHC can be attached in parallel. Total file management efficiency seems to be better under overall system containing Windows-based equipments and various kinds of single item hardware such as digital cameras with SDHC. There are many industrial instruments, which adopt only compact flash card as a storage medium. In addition, reserve batteries are available. When I think about these points carefully, I notice that its attractiveness is the reverse side of iPod’s excellence. The success of iPod is standing on top of the sacrifice of industrial, heavy-duty and scientific field's possibilities.