Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hx4700 + WiFisnap on willcom 03



As 30 days of trial period was coming to an end, I purchased WiFisnap, software from netvision corporation. During this trial period, I just one time succeeded in internet access by WiFisnap+Safari on ipod-touch. The success rate was very low and what conditions make it possible to connect internet was still unclear. I varied the relative position between willcom 03 and ipod-touch, but it seemed to have no relation. Meanwhile, the success rate by WiFisnap+i.e. on hx4700 was high. In the case of WiFisnap+i.e., the reason of being impossible to connect seemed to be related to the 03’s state of charge and PHS electric wave status. Finally, I replaced the hx4700’s OS into WM6. After that, WiFisnap+i.e on WM6 works not so slowly. Though operability of Safari on ipod is excellent, I feel myself compelled to use SDHC+CF to assemble various MyFavorites folders separately composed for various mobile situation. Battery discharging is rapid for both 03 and 4700. Both auxilialy batteries are available by around 2,000-3,000 yen through Yahoo auction.